This 2003 Gib'Sea 37 is a one owner boat from new. She comes with a Nanni 29 HP diesel engine, twin aft cabins, saloon, L- shaped galley, forward cabin, heads and shower. Her inventory includes nine berths, wheel steering, in-mast furling mainsail, furling genoa, cockpit table, colour chart-plotter, hot water and more. She is in good condition for her year and is excellent value. E.U. VAT PAID.
- Manufacturer: Gib Sea
- Location: Crosshaven, Cork
- Year: 2003
- LOA: 36'1" (11.00m)
- Berths: 9
- Draft in M: Max: 1.68
- Keel: Fin Keel
- ID no: 5673
- Cabins: 3
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 450 Litres
- Engine Make: Nanni
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 160 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 5 knots
- Top Speed: 6 knots
Mechanical and Rigging
Three blade fixed propeller
Built by Dufour Yachts, the interior of the Gib'Sea 37 has been designed to make life on board comfortable, cordial, and welcoming. The 37 features three large double cabins, an oversize head/shower with an intelligent galley and a comfortable saloon that can seat 6 to 8 people.
NPG gelcoat and first layer of solid laminate impregnated with NPG resin. Hand laid hull in
isophtalic resin and glass-fibre with TWARON reinforcement. Floors laminated to the hull.
Cast iron keel and spade hung rudder.
Rig and Sails
- Bermudan Sloop
- "Z Spar" double spreader rig
- "Furlex" furling gear
- Furling Mainsail in fair condition
- Furling Genoa in fair condition
- Spinnaker in good condition
- Spinnaker Pole and gear
- Spinnaker Deck fittings
- Rod Kicker
- Dolphin nose fitting with with anchor roller
- "Lofrans" Electric Anchor Windlass
- Anchor, Chain and Warp
- Mooring Lines and Fenders
- Four mooring cleats (one requires replacing)
- Pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardrails
- Mainsheet track on the coachroof
- 2 x Genoa sheet tracks
- 2 x Selftailing "Lewmar" 40 Genoa sheet winches
- 2 x Selftailing "Lewmar "30 Winches on the coachroof with numerous clutch jammers
- Wheel steering
- Teak cockpit seats
- Cockpit table with folding leafs
- Winch handle pocket
- Outboard bracket on the pushpit
- Folding transom seat
- Stainless steel swim ladder
Electrical and Navigation
- 3 x 12 Volt Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Steering Compass on the binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed, depth and log)
- Raymarine C80 Radar/Colour chart-plotter in the cockpit
- Furuno GPS/WA AS Navigator at the chart table
- Raymarine ST6001+ Auto Pilot
- Icom 401 Euro VHF with DSC Controller DS-100 at the chart table
- Radio Telex Weatherman at the chart table
- Sony Radio/CD player
- Brass Clock and Barometer
- Nine berths
- Forward cabin with a double berth, opening deck hatch, shelving, hanging locker, storage lockers and seat.
- U-shaped settee in main saloon to starboard with a large saloon table with two leaf that can convert to a double berth. Settee berth opposite to port with an aft facing chart table. Two fixed hull ports and opening deck hatch.
- L-shaped galley aft of chart table to port with opening port hole. Twin stainless steel sinks, hot water from engine and shore-power, two burner gas cooker with oven, 12 Volt fridge, cupboards and shelves.
- Twin aft cabins with shelving, lockers, opening portholes on the side of the coach-roof, opening portholes at the stern.
- Laminated (teak and holly effect) saloon floor
- The shower and heads is opposite the galley to starboard with marine toilet, washbasin and opening port hole.
- Registered in Cork
- 3 x Cockpit lockers
- E.U. VAT PAID
This boat is in good condition overall. She does require a bit of attention here and there but nothing off putting. She is priced to sell.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Disclaimer : Crosshaven Boatyard offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.